Happy Bloggiesta everyone! From yesterday through Sunday bloggers all over the world are taking part in a blogging fiesta. (I’m a bit late to the party) We’re catching up on posts, doing blog maintenance, and participating in blog-improvement challenges.
I’ve been a major slacker on some aspects of my blog, so I’m glad it’s time for the blogging marathon! It’s a great event to make me do the little things I never feel like doing, and I hope to learn some fantastic blogging tips along the way.
- Catch up on cross-posting reviews. I have been super lazy about cross-posting reviews to Goodreads, so I’m going to work backwards, adding old reviews!
- Catch up on reviews. Currently, I have to review Dept. of Speculation by Jenny Offil,
The Blazing World by Siri Hustvedt, Judging a Book by Its Lover by Lauren Leto, and Parnassus on Wheels by Christopher Morley. Catch up on replying to comments. I’ve really been slacking, lately.
- Amanda Shofner’s (On a Book Bender) How to Tackle Google + mini challenge. One of my resolutions for this year was to learn how to use Google +, so I’m really excited that Amanda’s sharing her expertise!
Love at First Book’s Twitter List Tutorial mini challenge. I’ve been meaning to set up lists for a long time!
- Pretty Little Reader’s About Page mini challenge. I have an about page, but it could probably use a revamp.
- Participate in a Twitter chat. I’ve never done this before, but now’s the time!
Happy reading, and good luck to everyone else participating in Bloggiesta!